Red Dress Series

Red Dress Series
Marketa Sivek

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I've missed you!

Happy New Year, albeit its February already...but I'm going to re-engage with my blog! {even if it goes into a black hole!}.  I've already started thinking of topics and ideas to share -  from a personal style & fashion to interior design. 

I shall start with my current shoe obsession of Jeffery Campbell.  Don't get me wrong this would not be my first pair either - found another pair to love last summer at Chicago- Laura's Shoe store.  In my effort to overshare, I posted this same photo on Facebook for all to see.  This is a reward myself for my good "hip" behavior i.e. I haven't done anything too crazy since my new hip replacement, therefore these will be my naughty new pleasure.  These have come with ohhs and ahhs and some Oh-Nos, but I don't care...I love them therfore I shall have them.

Jeffery Campbell - Lift
Its nice to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment