Red Dress Series

Red Dress Series
Marketa Sivek

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Its a Family Affair...

Some of you may know that over the Christmas break, I had my parents in town spending the holidays, as well as becoming my support for an upcoming Full Hip Replacement surgery just before the new year.  In anticipation of their arrival, I created a wonderful Family-Do list.  This list was to ensure that the little things and big things I could get my dad to fix/do around the house were itemized; as well as the fun things we should do to keep us busy and having fun were well documented.  Over the course of 2 1/2 weeks we worked against our list of items and we were able to re-purpose and create new craft projects for ourselves.

The craft project below is by far my favorite (and it wasn't on the list).  I already had a little stand that held a few pairs of shoes, but it was fun to take my old wall art project and "amp" it up to another level.  It really was as family project...taking all 3 of us to work through the conception, execution and evaluation. 

Thanks Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment