Red Dress Series

Red Dress Series
Marketa Sivek

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I’m not sure if I could be any more behind in updating my lovely little Fashion blog, but here goes…

On the evening of April 18th, at the Museum of Broadcast Communications, Tim (the boyfriend) and I attended the Art of Fashion event here in Chicago. I have to admit I was a little hesitant to bring Tim because I wasn’t sure what he would make of my obsession and the event in general, lots of women running around (which I knew he’d love) and girls ‘geek-ing’ out about dresses and shoes etc., needless to say once we got there (VIP-style I might add) we had a wonderful time. The ‘looks’ that people had were interesting, stunning and scary but it was a visual wonder all the same. And then the runway show started!

The even brought together 10 of the finest Chicago designers whose looks were hit or miss from my point of view. The women loved the men’s clothing (more likely the men IN the clothing); none-the-less they were impeccably tailored and I could see Tim in all of the styles shown.
We had a blast, the ‘goodie’ bag could not have been more fun and sharing the night with my favorite hipster man was all I could ask for.

Until the next post…keep walking your runway!

No comments:

Post a Comment