Red Dress Series

Red Dress Series
Marketa Sivek

Sunday, February 23, 2014

My mom has taught many things - how to cook and bake, how to sew, how to pay attention to the little things, and that presentation matters! In all that she's taught me, I am now wishing I would have taken up the art of crochet!! Lately she has made me some great things, you may have seen some of the things she's done for me (stunning blanket, mittens, scarves etc.)...but as I stroll Pinterest these days, I seem to be finding more and more pieces of clothing that I want to challenge my mother to make! Here are some fun things I think she could execute in no time.

Crochet is cool and making a statement, and I want it in my closet! Hoping mom will create something special for me, but if not - any crocheters out there??

Never stop being creative!
'elle

No comments:

Post a Comment