Red Dress Series

Red Dress Series
Marketa Sivek

Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year! I hope that each of you had a wonderful holiday with friends and family. I was able to have a wonderful time with my family...we realized it had been more than 4 years since we last all 4 sat down together to share a meal...my how time flies!

What I wanted to share with you from my Christmas fun was this great coloring book. You all know that I love coloring and Santa brought me this book called The Fashion Coloring Book, by Carol + Lulu. It was perfect for that down time when everyone was watching football, but more than anything I'm excited to become my own little creative being, in the downtime here at home. Thanks Santa for igniting my spirit!




Unleash your passion!
'elle

No comments:

Post a Comment