Red Dress Series

Red Dress Series
Marketa Sivek

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Happy Holidays!! I am having such fun using Pinterest in finding new ideas for creating holiday crafts and sweet treats. I found this recipe on Pinterest for Gingerbread men garland and I thought...that looks cute; I'll make some for my boyfriend's tree -- his 4 year old daughter will love this. Well as it would have it, I don't actually have a gingerbread man cookie cutter so I had to improvise (and I did go look for one - and there were none to be found!!). At any rate the recipe was super easy and then putting them together was a snap. Here is the results and then I gave them to Tim and Sofia and they loved them...and put them on their tree!

It was fun to make and even more fun to give! Happy Holidays

Find your happiness!
'elle

No comments:

Post a Comment