Red Dress Series

Red Dress Series
Marketa Sivek

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rachel Zoe Project Marathon

Yes, I got caught up in it, you would too if you were watching your "idol" do all the wonderful things you wish you could do..stylistically speaking.  It was so awesome to watch someone put things together and have access to the dresses, designers, and shows that us mere - "wanna-be's" can only dream.  It gave me inspiration and definitely showed me 'what-not-to-do'.  I mean seriously what boss/manager cannot make a decision on who will be going/not going to Paris Fashion week...that's just sad. 

On a lighter note, I have to tell you that the NYC Fashion week is concluding tomorrow (so sad)...and the Paris Fashion week kicks off September 28th - October 6th (so happy); in case any of you were interested in going; as I know that I won't be.

Lastly, I saw the Carolina Herrera Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear collection and fell in love with it...hope you like it too...here is the link and here is one of my fav dresses!

http://www.elle.com/Runway/Ready-to-Wear/Fall-2010-RTW/CAROLINA-HERRERA/CAROLINA-HERRERA/(imageIndex)/21#mode=base;slide=0;

No comments:

Post a Comment