Red Dress Series

Red Dress Series
Marketa Sivek

Monday, September 27, 2010

Can I have two loves?

Okay people, I think you all know that I have a love for Fashion and its true, deep and forever - but I think after Sunday I solidified my second love...Interior Design.  I have always like it and I think the two are so closely related how could I not at the least have a crush...

This past Sunday on the CBS Sunday Morning show (yep ya gotta get up early to catch this one kids - 8a) I saw the profile of Kelly Wearstler.  Done!  Love at first site...no, not her - her STYLE!  Yes, I watched with such anticipation and excitement - I wanted more! more! more! I want that ability to create such unique special and over the top spaces - that's when I knew I'd found my new love. 

Here is a little example of her work and of course you can see more on her website www.kwid.com
I hope you enjoy her as much as I do!

Happy Styling - (for you and your house!)

No comments:

Post a Comment