Red Dress Series

Red Dress Series
Marketa Sivek

Monday, August 9, 2010

The original Fall Fashion 2010 List

Fall Fashion 2010:


CLOTHING:

  •  Military Clothing
  • Lingerie as outerwear...okay that WON'T be me, my undies will stay "under cover" if ya know what I mean...
  • Leather Clothing
  • Buttoned up Collar...we just used to call this "prude!"
  • Cut out Clothing...really when and why does this have to be a look 
  • Camel Coat...started looking, even Burlington Coat factory didn't have squat!
  • Velvet Clothing...want some fly scarlet red, boot cut or flare ones so badly - you think Prince has some I can borrow?!!
  • Sheer Clothing
  • Capes

 
SHOES:

  • Thigh High Boots...you know I just ordered my grey suede ones!! yippee!
  • Socks under heals...yep socks are all the rage, guess I better buy new ones, so no one see the holes!
  • Fur Boots / Mukluks..you gotta be careful with the Mukluks, this can go bad VERY quickly!

 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the tips!!! great idea on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the buttoned up collar look is so you don't get all "nipply" when you are wearing your bra as a shirt. :D

    ReplyDelete