Red Dress Series

Red Dress Series
Marketa Sivek

Friday, July 6, 2012

Recently I was featured in the Apartment Therapy website-- how excited was I to have this rare opportunity to share myself and my home with tons of strangers.  Here is the link and a little sample of what was shared...I hope you like it.

MICHELLE’S TRADITIONAL + FASHION FORWARD



While it's not universal, it is often true that folks gifted with the "good-fashion" gene are gifted with similarly good taste in home design. In the case of Michelle, a radiant seamstress/fashionista, one can certainly see this aesthetic cross-pollination. Her personal style and that of her home generally tend toward the classic, but she manages to keep it updated, fresh and interesting with a bit of glitz and whimsy.




The comments that I got on the house and my shoes were well worth the effort/stress to do this - may have a new calling for interior design??

No comments:

Post a Comment