Red Dress Series

Red Dress Series
Marketa Sivek

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Don't Wait - Get Started Now

I'm talking about Fall/Winter shopping...trust me I know you're probably thinking I'm crazy when the entire country is under a HEAT WAVE, but Fall/Winter will be here soon enough and you will want to be prepared with you winter wardrobe. [espeically those of you that live in Chicago like myself , where the winters last a Long, Long, Long time!]

So here is what I'm liking right now...

I saw some awesome grey suede boots, lace up with a peep toe that will be super fun with skirts, skinny jeans (dare I say that I actually where them) and dresses! 

To go with those boots, I found a grey shawl with a faux fur trim that will be super fun and add a little 'something special' to whatever I'm wearing, even if its just jeans and a t-shirt!  And lastly, I'm on the hunt for the perfect camel coat/cape...nothig too fancy, but I've wanted a camel something for a while - kinda like my DEEP DESIRE for red boot cut pants (someday i will find an affordable pair!!).

At any rate, I wanted to let you all know that you should be thinking about what the next season brings, look at what you have, send it to the cleaners (like my garage sale find - white faux fur coat - $5) get the buttons fixed, or whatever, assess what you have and what you need and what still fits!!! Then make your list and go shopping...if you see those fun tights grab them now as they will likely costs more later or won't be there when the season actually hits.

No need to think summer new buys, its here and half way over; its time to think to cooler times ahead...stay thirsty my friends...but more importantly stay fashionable!

love
'elle

No comments:

Post a Comment