Red Dress Series

Red Dress Series
Marketa Sivek

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I wanted to make sure that you all knew that the best "Hat" events are coming up in back to back weekends! 

Hat Event #1 - The Royal Wedding.  
I mean seriously, what is more fun than watching the fashions - not so much the clothes, (other than the obvious, what will the Bride be wearing...) but the Hats are what draw me in.  So I figured why not partake as well...on Friday April 29th, 8:00a CST I will be wearing my black facinator hat to work knowing full well I will be the only one...and likely the only one on the bus too.  I'm going to withstand the looks & laughs so that I can fell like I'm part of something larger than myself - even if I'm thousands of miles away (and a little late).  Ladies if you have a hat, where it - they are so chic!

Hat Event #2 - The Kentucky Derby. 
I have already gotten my wonderful cream, wide brimmed hat w/feathers and again I'm ready to rock the classic tradition of hats for this long established event.  My hat, sundress and cocktail - ah, Spring will have most definitely arrived at that moment.

Why don't we wear more hats ladies? I mean it saves us from doing our hair, it so very Feminine.  Something to ponder...until then wear them if you've got them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment